Bake Corona - 2......Kuchh toh ho raha hai

My close friends and family members bake very well. The only sad part is that we all live very far apart or in different cities. I just savour the taste with the photograph. My friend said that here are no fights in WhatsApp groups amongst friends, if you keep posting your baking pics. She said it makes friends green with envy or inspires them to cook. Either ways, they will stay away from the phone. Or they will post their cooking pics. Little competition is always healthy. Basically, it will stop all country conversations. 'How to run the country' is the only thing friends do not agree upon. Everything else is manageable and adjustable. 

I am not liking my children in the Lockdown as they are not baking like other people's children. My children are only cleaning  the house, drying and folding the clothes and doing the dishes. That is a whole lot of work but how do I click it and show off. Do I take a video or a Boomerang? I so so want to be in the big league:) My daughter thinks I will be in a better mood if I have a glass of red wine on the kitchen platform/ tabletop and keep sipping it. Gosh! What kind of movies does she watch? Here I am thinking of switching completely to Steel plates, cups and glasses, after this is over. In fact, I am going to teach my maid how to wash the bathrooms. I am making a mental note of all the household activities where I have to re-train her. 

How are people finding time for new workout regimes, re-planning their lives, creating new life goals? The Life Coaches are hosting events and seminars. People are re discovering their old passions. I meant like singing or painting and not what you think.  FaceBook Live and Insta Live feeds are churning by the moment. Everyone is upto a big game in life. I am still in the zone that I do not have any aim in life. I never had any hobbies or passion. I cannot cook, paint, bake, clean, do knitting, crochet or whatever else people do these days. I do not know how to make things out of waste. People decorate their pen stands and paint their cardboard boxes to keep utility items. All this recycling involves redecorating. I have not yet succeeded in cleaning all shelves in the last one month. Child says, "Ma, if you cannot do it now, remember, you will never be able to. You will never be as free as you are now." In my mind, I am thinking of the next meal, the veggies which need to be replenished, the fridge needs cleaning, the dish washing liquid needs to be filled in the jar, the green Mung which needs to be soaked for tomorrow s salad, the old clothes bag which needs to be given to the watchman to hand it over to any needy passerby, the personal papers which need to be cleared, the Raddi which needs to be given away, the hisaab which needs to be written, the Yoga which I have forgotten to do and so on. I cannot even believe I am capable of more. 

Notes to my self:
Look even I have started writing after a long sabbatical. Something good is happening. Kuchh toh ho haha hai...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nange Paon in Navratri

Shraddh period in Hinduism

Antakshari