Jealousy

I am unhappy if it rains in Delhi and its pleasant in Mumbai. I am jealous of Delhi when my friends share beautiful pictures of flowers and Palash trees.I am jealous when I see an author doing well. The list is growing longer. I am jealous....
When I see a women on the road with flawless skin.
When I see someone well groomed and well dressed.
When I see a super fit body of a man or woman.
When I see some amazing pictures of family holidays.
When someone talks about family lineage and heritage.
When I hear people jet setting across the world on vacations.
When I read about society women going on Spa vacations.
When I see someone who walks comfortably in high heels.
When I see someone with a flat abdomen/stomach and a toned body.
When I see some neat children.
When I see an extremely well kept house.
When someone is artistic while I have no sense of furniture or home decoration
When someone makes awesome Indian food.
When I see a Rolex on someone/ Earlier I was jealous of Tag Heur and then Omega owners.
When I see someone with lovely solitaires.
When I see well groomed hands and feet.
When I watch someone dance well.
When someone talks well and is articulate.
When someone has a bungalow with a lawn.
When someone has good health to indulge in various sports.
When I see a woman drive well.
When I see a woman have good mother in law.
When I see people having a close knit family.
When I see all relatives and friends living  close by.
When I have travel sickness.
When Feroze Gujral still looks so hot and talks about high life.
When I see a woman with amazing sarees and interestingly matched blouses.
When someone has a good cook and maid for years.
When my fears stop me and others don't have them or have overcome them.
When I see a young mom and keep thinking I am an old mom.
When I see Anushka Sharma's youth and zeal.
When I see a friend surrounded by nature.
When I see people partying.
When I see someone looking younger than their age.

Find yourself in this list? Forgive me. I admire these things about you and I want to strive towards it. Thank you for the constant inspiration you bring to my life.
Is jealousy an expression of love? All that I love.

Comments

  1. Jealousy is an emotion, but definitely not an expression of love, coz love only heals it does not leave u wounded where as jealousy leaves one ......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nange Paon in Navratri

Antakshari

Shraddh period in Hinduism