Questions

The main questions of life which bother me every day

What to cook?
What to eat?
What to wear?
Should I work out today?
What extra work to give the maids ?
What to pay the maids?
What gift to buy for the child s birthday party?
What gift to buy for Valentine?
What to wear for the family wedding?
What time to wake up on the weekends?
What to write in my blog?
Whom to call and invite first?
Whom to meet for lunch?
Where to buy the swim googles from?
What else to shop in that area so that the trip is worthwhile?
Where to plan the vacation?
When to wash the terrace?
When to go to the bank?
When to submit my documents for the UID card?
When to get the house cleaned?
How t train the new maid?
How to teach my child to study with me?
When to read them stories if they don't want to listen?
Which day to take them for Kala Ghoda arts fest?
Which day to make the social calls?
When to have that powerful meanigful conversation with my husband?
When to tell Mom what i think of things?
How to thank Dad for giving me the freedom?
What to tell Mom about allowing me to be the way I want to?
How to tell the guys that being open is not being dis loyal?
How to tell girlfriends to chill and not act busy?
How to be one with family?
How to be smiling and happy?
How to be calm when all are irritating?
Why do I worry about the safety of my family?
Why am I scared when I appear to be courageous?
Why can't people be open and truthful?
Why am I not what I want to be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nange Paon in Navratri

Antakshari

Shraddh period in Hinduism