Bajaao Band Baja

When I write about single women, I feel bad about hurting their sentiments. They are at a sensitive stage of life. They are touchy. I was like this. After a point, I had stopped meeting my married friends as we had nothing common to talk. Even now I don't know how to mix my single friends with married ones. Single ones are looking whose marriage is not working and married ones are looking at whose marriage is. In our society there is a pressure and need to get married.
Research proves that a woman's breaths are very shallow. It is like they do not even have a right to breathe in a male dominated world.
Living at my new house, I am reminded of Dhanbad constantly. There will be a long piercing honking like the trekkers there. No reason is required to have a procession, so there is one everyday. I don't mean the political ones. These are the happy ones where people are not paid to attend. In fact you do not belong, you cannot even join the dancing on the roads. One thing common is the Band walas or the Banjo walas as we called them. They play the same music. Do you think there is an academy which trains these people to play this music and to the encourage people to be lost in this revellery. My husband detests these band bajas which start at any unearthly hour which is definitely a siesta or a deep sleep time. I just love them. They make me feel happy. So now that I have become a city bum, I pretend to dislike. But the truth is , these bands , visarjan music, dhol all bring a smile to my face. The gujju in me also feels good if I can be happy without spending. Most of the times, we can be happy without spending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nange Paon in Navratri

Antakshari

Shraddh period in Hinduism