Circles in the sand

I need space from my loved ones. When they are not around, I miss them. When I am around them, I wish I was miles away. I want to be spoken to only when I am in the mood. I want to listen and want them to share their day. I also have so many tasks to complete.If I sit and listen, all my housework will be pending. I wonder if work is as important as relationships. If I don't handle my responsibilities, will any of my relationships work? I am stressed about not spending quality time with my loved ones. When I want to spend time with them, they are busy.When there is a chance , everyone is so worked up. I don't like outings with a time limit. Why cant people just relax and be. Everyone has work the next day. Just because one is chilling today, their tomorrow need not be a crazy day.
I see people inviting me to meet for a "Quick coffee" or an "early dinner". Even the terms are such a put off. That's like my friends or family are slotting me in their busy schedule. Respecting mine and others time is important.Using time to the extent of it becoming rude, is definitely not done.
Even for a dinner of family or friends, there are so many under currents going on. Its just how life has become or we have made it so? An invite to a meal is met with
all kinds of questions. No one wants to give a straightforward answer. Each one of us is going around in circles.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nange Paon in Navratri

Antakshari

Shraddh period in Hinduism