Every time I have to write there is fear just like before your child s first school interview. I dont know what am I scared of or am I fearful of creating something new. The people who read the blog are my friends and are very kind to me and my writing. So who am I so fearful of. I like writing and that for sure is not hardwork for me. I am lazy and that i think makes me fearful. But I am not lazy in cooking and stuff like that. It is more about things I dont like doing. So what stops me from writing regularly ? I am still pondering over this.
The Yoga class has long stopped after paying for the full year and getting a month s membership free. The guilt keeps coming back that why i do not want to go for class. The connection goes to all the thingsthat i have left incomplete. Why did I stop driving and never took it on again. Now fear stops me completely. I have realised my fears but not managed to overcome them. They say self realisation is half the battle won. I do not experience anything like that in my case.
Saw a new shoot coming out in the old peepul tree.
Hear the koyal every morning since the onset of summers. I think they have reduced since last year.
I have overcome my fears of the blackberry and am actually enjoying it.
May be all is not lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nange Paon in Navratri

Antakshari

Shraddh period in Hinduism