My new Blackberry

I had never heard the word "technically challenged" for the first thirty five years of my life. I have got to know the meaning, now that I have got a Blackberry from the husband. I cant believe we make simple things so tough, then make them expensive and people like me fall for all these marketing gimmicks. I resisted buying BB for a long time time. I have downgraded my desire from an i phone. I keep projecting to the husband what a big sacrifice I have made. Waise I do this very often to him about Ihow many sacrifices I have made and more emo demos of that line. Sometimes I am actually fed up with my own nonsense.
Anyways , I am completely upset with my new acquisition. May be I resist change, may be I am growing old. The children still have to grow and I am desperate to move with times. This whole urge that if my child asks for a gadget atleast I know what it is.
Am I competing with them or am I dying to keep up with all friends who have a BB. God, this is definitely not something I am happy about. I wish I had bought Querty ' s Blackcherry for Rs 2999 instead of this money monster. Atleast i would not feel guilty dumping a cheap thing.
How come one phone can make me have so many revelations about myself?
Now I am trying to palm it off to the husband, with a story that I got your feelings behind gifting it to me but please please take the BB back from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nange Paon in Navratri

Antakshari

Shraddh period in Hinduism