Just for today

What if just for today I want to be myself?
What if just for for a day I dont want meet my family and friends?
What if just for today I dont want to drop my kids for class ?
What if just for today I want to ignore all I know?
What if just for today I dont want to remove clthes from the drying line?
What if just for today I want things to bother me but not do a thing about it?
What if just for today I want to party alone?
What if just for today I am not a part of anyone s life?
What if just for today I live for myself?
What if just for today I get all that I desire?
What if just for today I dont want to welcome guests in my house?
What if just for today I dont want to answer a call on my cell which starts with Are you out?
What if just for today I dont want to return calls or smss?
What if just for today I dont want to plan meals in the house?
What if just for today I dont want to be called Aunty in the building?
What if just for today I have no identity?
What if just for today I am not a wife?
What if just for today I am not a mother?
What if just for today I am not a sister?
What if just for today I am on my own?
What if just for today I am not buying what I want?
What if just for today I want to be not what I like to think I am?
What if just for today I want to be free of all responsibilities?
What if just for today I want to find neverland?
What if just for today I want to watch a film and cry my heart out?
What if just for today I want to laugh with the dolphins?
What if just for today I want to flirt with someone I have known for years or never known?
What if just for today I do not want to judge anyone and myself?
What if just for today I want to be exploring the world alone?
What if just for today I want to be left alone?
What if just for today I am happy being on my own?

Does it make me bad???

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nange Paon in Navratri

Antakshari

Shraddh period in Hinduism