Wedding Videos


I am thinking about the school and college admissions. The stress parents and children are going through. I am thinking about the potholes which the newspapers are counting and the BMC is claiming to repair. I am thinking about the traffic scenario in the rains and what time will my children come home. I am thinking about the amazing candid photographer called Joseph Radhik and the video he has shot of the Ram Charan Teja- Upasana Kamineni wedding . The video makes me smile. It has captured the celebrity wedding in its most beautiful moments. I do not know the Andhra Pradesh film stars or politicians. I have not read much about them and I do not recognize most of them.So their fame eludes me but the wedding teaser by Joseph Radhik is simply awesome.Any wedding can be a beautiful wedding if the emotions are captured well.
Last Sunday, we kept going through his work and videos on Youtube and Facebook. It actually inspired me to look at my own wedding album. My wedding was not the most romantic of weddings though the love story pre and post the wedding is full of romance.I am writing 'my' wedding instead of 'our' because I am sharing my thoughts and feelings about it. Hubby and me had roles to play till we decided to get married and meet the parents. After that our parents took over.Believe me, it was a roller coaster ride for us. So there was no joy on my face when I woke up on the day of my wedding. But seeing the album on Sunday did make me feel good. All my cousins laughing as they come to put tikka on me and Jaideep, was so beautiful.Some memories refreshed.
The photographer had strict instructions from me not to click too many photos. Those days there were only video cassettes and no seeing the pictures before approving what to print.He followed coz he knew Customer is the King.Reception make up by some big shot name which I now forget,was sad. He tried to make my lips fuller and face more angular with his craft. I have no pictures of me smiling at the reception. Jaideep and me never saw the wedding video. Once when we tried to see it, I remember falling asleep on the sofa. I keep wondering do I want to have another wedding ceremony with the same man. I know I want the same man but another ceremony is a big no no. These days I have been finding event managers for a friend's husband's friend's sister in law's silver wedding anniversary. Being a housewife makes you have these luxuries. One has time to help anyone. Basically I am operating like an ASK ME service. Ask and thou shall receive is what God says. I really ask more friends and then some reply too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nange Paon in Navratri

Antakshari

Shraddh period in Hinduism