New musings

Why are trees being cut on the highways ?
Why are the RTI activists being killed?
Why is Binayak Sen in jail?
Why do the people living in chawls seem to be having more celebrations than my building?
Why am i envious when I see yet another wedding in the chawl? Another night of festivities, lights, crackers?
Why I loved the film Band Baja Baraat but dont like it happenning around me?
Why I did not enjoy my own wedding?
Why do I love all wedding movies like DDLJ, Hum aap ke hai kaun , Kal ho na ho and still not enjoy my own wedding?
Why I fear the weddings of my children ?
Why do I have fear of the life partners they will choose and the life they will choose?
Why do I love attending other people s weddings ?
Why do I get upset when friends dont call back?
Why do I get upset when I still have friends who never call me?
Why do I want to be friends with people my Mom warns me about ?
Why do I not write when I am so full of thoughts wanting to come on paper?
Actually, who writes on paper these days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nange Paon in Navratri

Antakshari

Shraddh period in Hinduism